Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Proof of concept

Just read a blog by someone I knew over 30 years ago.  (HAHAHA -- that is so funny to me -- "I knew over 30 years ago" -- I'm supposed to sound like an old codger when I say that and yet, I do not FEEL like an old codger!)

Anyway, oddly, this person used the same blog background that I had chosen.  I knew this guy when I attended a poetry group back in the 70s called Poetry Factory. (In fact, maybe this guy started it?  I really don't remember.)  So, what has prompted me to try another blog post is that someone commented on one of his posts that he needed to use a larger font.  He said he couldn't figure out how to make it larger. Hah! challenge to see if I could figure it out.  Easy to see on the "new post" page that there is a size icon.  Now to see if it looks larger once published.

Dreadfully lame thing to do a post on, eh?

So, consider this a "test".

(I'm currently watching Mythbusters -- many tests to prove/disprove the myths.)

No comments:

Post a Comment